Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

- Was there a clause in Turley's contract with an automatic prolongation, if not terminated x months before? (I couldn't find it in the "long" contract, of which I posted parts yesterday)

- His options were linked with "milestones" (see contract), so I guess, he won't get his full 1,5mio options - do we know these "milestones"?

- Why was he allowed to write this phrase of "mixed feelings"? Was the "I couldn't accomplish, what I wanted"-phrase refering to the close time frame of nine months he had as CEO? A time where most things were very uncertain with PTSC?

- PTSC had TWO "Performance Evaluation" possibilities:

One after SIX months, the other after NINE months.

Would they have "exercised" the six months evaluation (beginning of December 2007), it would have totally messed up with the upcoming J3 settlement, thus I guess, if they were not happy with Turley then, they waited for the nine months evaluation frame.

Another reason for this could be, that IF they already had contact with Rick Goerner - "final clearity" regarding the J3 settlement was one of his requirements for taking the job. So they had to wait for the outcome of the settlement and maybe the further development with other companies, before they could change CEOs.

Though I'm more than happy with Rick Goerner (which is NOT AGAINST Turley!), because his credits show him as a "real" CEO, it's more than strange to allow the former CEO leaving the company with such a negative comment (here I'm with 1rare1, that this is definitely unusual or more: unprofessional!). IMO this and Turley leaving the BoD show, that the separation was not by mutual agreement.

Now working on my next post regarding RG...

<!--EndFragment-->

Please login to post a reply
gcduck
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/16/2006
Social Links