Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to billwilke's message

This is what my prev post was supposed to be..

Control Engineering, 12/10/2007

Santa Barbara, CA — Jim Turley, president and CEO of Patriot Scientific (PTSC) in Carlsbad, CA, says his company is looking for significant embedded systems or microprocessor technology in which to invest. “Our company developed significant intellectual property, which it began licensing to a number of major microprocessor and other embedded-system companies during the 1990s,” he says, “We now have income in the tens of millions of dollars per year to invest in new businesses and technology.”

-----

IMO this enboldened sentence, released one week before the Js settled, was it for Mr Turley.. esp in the eyes of Lecky..

I am personally coming to the conclusion that it is not Swartz &/or CJ trying to make a power play here (tho I would still like to see CJ exit with the last of Swartzy's shares).. nor is it Lecky/TPL trying to takeover PTSC. I think it is as simple as JT overstepping his bounds with the above statement.. Lecky stepping on him and muzzling his ability to say anything outside of a few boxed quotes in MMP PRs.. Swartz would certainly be as equally disappointed with shareprice as we retail.. a search for a replacement CEO while JT continued to due M/A DD.. Pohl stepping down w/i his own preplanned timeframe.. JT disappointedly steps down knowing he didn't accomplish what he had hoped.. and Mr Goerner is appointed CEO.

jmo...

Mr Goerner... Welcome, Thank You, and now... kick some A...

Please login to post a reply
BaNosser
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message