Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to kiddtrader's message

I know what you mean about TIVO...........but that has Brand recognition...........we don't yet. We all know about PTSC but it isn't a household name yet...........maybe that won't matter in the long run..............just depends on what they do with the money they get.

I won't kid you Kidd.........I want this to be a "storied stock" like some of you have talked about......ie rambus and edig..........but here with sit..........waiting to see what happens.

I trust the team of people we have making this Process move forward. Some very very smart people working for/with PTSC..........that's a big part of why Dave and I are still here........and we'll trust until we have reason not to. So far, no problems from where we sit..........other than the obvious hurdles we still need to jump over and I, as I've said, believe we'll easily clear those hurdles. Guess I believe in the caliber of the men/women assembled to tell the PTSC story when all the pieces (or most anyway) are in place.

Time will tell. So here we sit. Life is good no matter what........and at 52 now...........it feels suddenly short and I'm enjoying every minute of it with the people that matter most.

People bag on the Hoffman Agency..........has anyone looked at their website lately? If not, look at who our agency is and who their other clients are..............scroll all the way down until you see PTSC............we are in Very good company.

Connections connections. I think we have very capable people looking out for PTSC.............if we are talking a lot on money with on going royalties, then it will be worth the wait to find that out.

Cash is King.

Peace of mind and happiness to everyone here.

Take care,

Deb and Dave

Please login to post a reply
d2006s
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2007