Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Joda's message

Not a rumor - just speculating - like most of the posts on message boards.   Pure speculation. 

If I were in Turley's shoes, and I only had the information that "we know" I personally wouldn't stick around - too much of a gamble.  As mentioned before, his salary is not very high compared to other tech companies in that area.  I would think he could be making more money elsewhere(?)  He's gambling on TPL bringing in more licenses, the USPTO re-exams and the unfolding of Patent Reform.  His performance doesn't really matter that much - at this stage of the game.  The more money TPL brings in for us, the better the company JT can buy.  However, Turley obviously does have a lot more info about the chances of Patriot than we do.  Hopefully he thinks his chances and Patriot's are excellent based on the info "he has" and will stick around. 

If things started to "not look good" for Patriot, why would he stick around?  He really wouldn't have any control to turn it around.

Please login to post a reply
patientman
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2006
Social Links
Private Message