Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
SGE....
over 16 years ago

In response to a similar post from GE yesterday, I replied that there is nothing sinister going on with the shareholder letter, that I think it will be a very positive thing for the shareholders if it is sent, and that I am simply trying to wait for Mr. Turley to speak before saying much more about the effort. Apparently, she either skipped my post or doesn't believe me (nothing new there, of course).

Since the words "urgent" and/or "urgency" are bothering GE even though there is absolutely no reason for such, perhaps, just as a courtesy to her, you should stop using those terms for now. Your support of the shareholder letter is greatly appreciated, but I wouldn't want to further upset GE, or anyone else for that matter, over nothing. As a return courtesy, perhaps she will also quit asking this question for now.

By the way, your efforts are apparently having some influence. I have received 10 new pledges just this evening.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message