Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to greeneyes111's message

I realize your post was directed to Matt, but it's still early CA time, so I though I would take this opportunity to respond briefly to you, espeically since Matt is simply supporting the effort I agreed to undertake.  He can certainly add whatever he wishes later. 

I have already prepared a lengthy post on this subject, but I am trying to give Mr. Turley time to speak to us in whatever PR or letter he is apparently planning to release.  As such, I would ask that you be patient a bit longer before the particular subject you have raised is addressed.

Just to be sure that everyone is clear about this, there is nothing sinister or nefarious going on with the shareholder letter.  I really hate even saying those words, but with the suspicion that you and other have raised in the recent past, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't reiterate such.  I think the shareholder letter will be a very positive thing if it is sent, but I would rather wait for Mr. Turley to speak if at all possible.

Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links