Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to MIKE3691's message

Why are you continuing to aggressively push this topic, especially its potential negative implications? It is one thing to assert an "I don't know one way or the other" approach, but you seem to be close to going beyond that.

In any event, I think everyone is now aware that if the case is decided in favor of Quanta, the result may not be particularly good for patentees. Similarly, the KSR case wasn't a particularly good decision for patentees, but we haven't seen the system crumble.

I am not trying to stifle honest discussion, but perhaps it is time now to sit back and let the Quanta case take its course --- we all know your feelings about its potentially negative implications. However, and as with issues pertaining to validity of the patents at issue in our own case, we could talk to 10,000 patent attorneys and get all kinds of speculation about the outcome --- June isn't that far away, and we simply aren't going to know the answer until then. In the interim, further conjecture, especially on the "always negative" side, would appear to be pointless.

Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links