Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Good afternoon to you all. I hope you’ve had a great week and preparing for a good weekend with your family and friends. For those of you lucky to still have a favourite NFL team in the playoffs, the weekend will be even more fun. I know that I’m still mourning the early exit of my Dallas Cowboys :-)

I am writing to you today to address the simple issue of a post that our PTSC administrators deemed to be a clear violation of our 6 Rules of Use. I want to be clear about the fact that we view all posts on a stand alone basis. As such, any decision to keep or delete a message does not indicate a bias for or against any particular member or group. Together with you, we have built the best PTSC community ever hosted on the web. An accomplishment of this magnitude does not come without its ups and downs. It does not come without difficult decisions that may displease some members some of the time – but has any great community, organization or nation of any kind been built any differently?

At the end of the day, even if you don’t see eye to eye on everything, we are all here for one purpose. To build a PTSC community for current, prospective and future investors. Together, we’ve done that. On occasion, Tempers will flare and camps will entrench themselves. That’s OK. It happens sometimes. During these moments, our job is to remain neutral and make sure the rules are being adhered to. To apply the rules equally to all. We can never waiver from this basic tenet. Some will disagree with our decisions and that is OK as well. However, I guarantee you that in my 10 years of doing this, it can’t be done any better. It is the nature of any growing community.

As such, let’s use the weekend to calm down and get back to the business at hand. Discussing the fundamentals of PTSC and industry/economic developments that impact the company. Most importantly, let’s hope we’ll always have differing views that we can learn from, rather than run away from.

IGNORE FEATURE IN ONE WEEK

On a final note, for those of you that feel you have tried your best but can not tolerate the views of other certain members, you will be happy to know that our Ignore feature has already been loaded onto our testing server and is scheduled for release next Friday, along with our brand new private messaging system. Our superior monitoring insures offending members are removed from the site. Our ignore feature will allow you to further filter members that stay within the rules but you find too irritating to read. It doesn’t get any better than that and we trust your already great experience at AGORACOM is going to become even better.

Thanks for your understanding and I wish you all of you (except NY Giants fans :-) a great weekend.

Regards,
George

Please login to post a reply
AGORACOM-GT
City
Toronto
Rank
Administrator
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined