Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
WHY?
over 16 years ago
Re: WHY?
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
beantown ot
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
in response to borredo's message
"It's why I was against a shareholder questionnaire at this time."

IMO there is absolutely NO need to write a letter to the BoD simply because of ONE reason:
Patriot pays AGORACOM a monthly fee to use their services and I stated before at the time this contract was announced: messaging boards are getting more and more relevant for a company's communication - and this is NOT IMO, this I know 100% (and whoever says something different is logically 1.000% wrong...lol...sorry, couldn't resist on this...;-))
Don't expect AGORACOM to be the ones, who bring out the company news (that's the job of Hawk & Co) - the job AGORACOM has to do, is (of course I don't know the agreement or the details, so this is IMO from my experience):
- monitoring this board
- summarizing the sentiments, contents etc. for the BoD 
- creating new posters/characters in order to influence the board etc. (I'm not absolutely claiming, they have done this before, but there were one, two posters in the last months, I suspected to be "communication tools").

Saying this, I'm very, very sure, the BoD gets informed on a daily or weekly base, what the issues at this board are ("Hi Jim and David!")- remember, what Pohl said in 10/06 about the new role, the Internet and the messaging boards play in today's communications with shareholders?
Thus I'm not expecting any information from the BoD, unless they want us to inform - and as I pointed out yesterday, these days are not the time, they want us to be informed...
It's gonna be a hard time, but I'm still hoping, that those, who can wait this out, will be awarded, though my wife gets more and more angry about this company (she: "why does this company always get down, when you tell me, NOW is the time, it will rise?" - me: "?...?").

GLTA 
Please login to post a reply
gcduck
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/16/2006
Social Links