Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Joda's message

Back when the buy-back was firsts announced a paragraph from a company filing, I don't know which one, but it stated that the company could accomplish this by arranging trades believe the exact term was 'arranged trades' do you remember that big pull-back from .8 range to i believe it was .46. several huge blocks filled then the price swong back up rather quickly into uper .60s. The board was in agreement it was due to ptsc setting the price lower for better accullulation.

IMHO the buyback is still in effect since it was initiated with our client as a 'long-term' buy back plan, and imho the company as a whole is not subject to this NDA, it applies to individuals only.

IMO our client could have blocks set-limit at these and lower prices; seeing these large, or even broken up orders equating to the sum, setting there they can easily lean on the short side to justify getting it there to effectuate the liquidity.

miles - I further speculate that if swartsz isn't subject to the NDA we could be taking his share off his hands all along - is his 39mln subject to sec reporting to sell them, i think he's out of the loop and allowd to sell at will right.

Would be nice if that was happening - two-birds analogy.

e

emit...

Please login to post a reply
emit
City
Paducah, KY
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined