Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

asking for some guidance about it's future should do no harm to that company. DP and JT both said that they would like to increase SH communication and keep us informed about what is going on with the company. The purpose of the letter is to get some guidance about PTSC's future. If you think that SH's don't have a right to know about what is going on with the company that is OK too--just don't send in any questions. Please know that there is no "evil intent" in putting questions to the management, we just want to be able to evaluate our investments. Since Ron is not going to send the letter until the end of this month and I will be away until next week, I suggest you (the ones who would like to contribute questions) hold them until then and I will provide some way to get them to me at that time or you can get them to Ron which would probably be the best way anyway. I would like for you all to know that I have NOT lost hope in this company, but I think you all know that. GL, ads

Please login to post a reply
ads123
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message