Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Manor
over 16 years ago
in response to manor27's message

not to be confrontational or disrespectful...but if the street has not bought in yet what makes you think they would buy regardless what anyone has to say here.

The street is quite possibly smarter than most here IMO, all one has to do is ask themselves would it have ben  better to buy a position now or in the past year or two. The price of all my purchases has been higher than what it is now with the exception of my original purchase. Of course there is a little venting.......no guidance and not sure what the next qtr. will reveal. I am not sure how they (TPL/PTSC) will get companies licensed  if there is nothing to pressure these companies into doing so; Now that is if there are no indications that the "business resolution" was favorable. I am not absolutely sure that shareprice is going to the moon as many (including myself) believe when we get a favorable qtr. After all we are still in the OTC market.

But I am still betting on making it big with PTSC. I don't believe that just because one is not happy with the lack of communication from Ptsc that we have to sell and move on. And that everything is rosey because I want to just believe it.

BTW.....I am big on positive thinking, but I also believe that one has to do what he can as well.

Sorry for the long post. Just to be clear, I am on the side of PTSC shareprice going up for all here and I am not a trader. Though I don't blame them, if I were smart I would have seen the opportunity as other longs have.

glta

Tom

Please login to post a reply
kamranta
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004