Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Ron / Sge
over 16 years ago

Ron, while your rhetoric remains captivating, refreshingly clear, concise, and logical, I feel as though you are increasingly frustrated; as are so many long respected posters here.  Clearly the share price would be trading higher if the settlement amounts were a “win” for us.  But as SGE rightfully points out, every settlement provides cash and enables us to pursue future settlements.  Getting to root cause of frustration is the fact that we all believed in the patents.  Continued settlements along with continued share price decline gives one cause to ponder basic patent validity.  And that is not a win for ptsc.  Continued settlements – why would they sign if we weren’t solid.  Settlement amounts – why are they so low if we were solid.  Talk about a cat chasing his tail.

Got to say, I love reading the discussion with SGE, Ron, Head, Wolf, Wings, Blunist, and others.  Reminds me of point/counter point on 60 minutes.  Discussion with respect.  Thanks to all who contribute their insights.

The silence is deafening Mr. Turley.  Difficult to project our future with so many unknowns.  Need some guidance.

Please login to post a reply
ignited
City
Oregon City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links