Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to philvestr's message

I don't know how long you have been invested in PTSC, but I've been here 8 9 years.  Several of our members have been around longer than that. 

We've been through new CEOs and BoD members, all of whom we should be patient with because they "have contacts!!!!" that would bring in business for the Company.  We've been through logos of other companies (Microsoft, Verizon, etc.)  that appear on the PTSC website as if "the deal has been done", only to disappear overnight.  And most recently, we've been through toxic financing whereby some 200 million or so shares we sold back to us.  We have waited for the filing of suit and through a favorable Markman hearing, 30+ deals that other companies would kill for, and now, a settlement that was the greatest event in the Company's history   ---   and our share price is less than 10% of where it was around year 2000.

Now we are in the position of waiting again, this time until April   ---   and that's fine with me.  On the other hand, there must be a limit   ---   "whenever it happens, or forever, whichever comes first" just doesn't cut it.

Sure, we could sell and move on, but many continue to see potential that is unrealized, just like for others who stay in a marriage or a job that isn't going so well.  That's why constructive criticism and analysis isn't whining or bashing.

I congratulate you on your patience, but after eight years, mine is running out.  If you think that is unreasonable, we will agree to disagree.

Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links