Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Eastcoast
over 16 years ago
in response to eastcoast's message

Good post..........I just read some of your older posts because i have never seen you here before........

If i did not say i was frustrated i would be lieing....Your current post was calm ....unlike some of the others.......

So how do we get through to the CO.........Yelling and crying never works because we all turn a deaf ear to that stuff......If we were in a position of power than an old tomato would work...

There are reasons why the Co is quiet...........I choose to believe it is for positive reasons and many think that we are covering up something.....

I have alway thought that the street needs to hear our story loud and clear..... We all know it is not because we lack the funding to get the message out.......It is their ball and bat and as minority shareholders we are mere fans in the stands........If we do not like the story we can root for another team......

I believe that when the time is right, then PTSC will engage a full court "press "

Please login to post a reply
HUNTINGTON-L
City
HUNTINGTON LONG ISLAND NY
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/01/2005
Social Links