Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

of dollars per year in which to invest in new business and technology!"

Did he mis-speak? Was this another Red Button, Big dog to feed comment from a green CEO or was this another HINT???

If I were a new investor and I read those words:

"We Now have INCOME in the tens of Millions of dollars per YEAR" and I invested in PTSC only to find out that the CEO mis-spoke.......that would NOT make me too happy.

So, did he mis-speak? Or was he referring to future license deals and making an assumption based on the past 2 years bringing in almost $100 million bucks to PTSC?

His statement was Matter of Fact. He didn't say that one could assume an average license fee of say $5 Million per deal times 20 new License agreements per year giving PTSC tens of millions per year in income.

NO.........he said WE NOW HAVE INCOME IN THE TENS of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER YEAR!

JT said at the last SHM that as SOON as PTSC knows about a new license deal WE the shareholders know about it, so why would JT say the above when he doesn't know for SURE?

Or, was he referring to On Going Royalties with the J3?

Jim made the above statement on December 10th. Seven days before the settlement with the J3 was announced.

Doesn't it seem highly likely that JT knew the terms of the settlement on 12/10/07 and he was giving us a HINT as to the revenues that are coming in to PTSC on an annual basis?

I just can't imagine him making that Big of an error for the investment world to read........but of course I could be wrong.

Tens of Millions of dollars every year???? What does that mean anyway? Tens of millions? More than 20 million per year? More than 30 million per year??

I just hope that the Q in Jan. and especially April somehow gives us and the Street some Clue as to what the above statement means.

IMO it has Royalties written all over it.

GLTA

Deb and Dave

Please login to post a reply
d2006s
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2007