Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: junior
over 16 years ago

You have probably succeded in finally driving off one of if not the most valuable posters on this board. Good Job!

Most every one on this board is stressed to some degree at this particular time and may not say exactly what you want to hear. Many , give in to the age old prctice of "venting"and return later with a toned down version of their original gripe. Some don't. No matter what, every one is intitled to THEIR opinion.

That being said when I look at what Wolf has contributed over the last few years and compare it with Wings meager attemts to manipulate this stock to his advantage to furture facilitate his "flipping " game and Max's "ulta rose colored glasses approach to everything  with out paying any attention to the facts and if you don't agree with him you suck" style of posting IMVHO the two of you need to sit on your hands and be weary of what you say !

DISCLAIMER: In the intrest of complete disclosure ,twas I that reported your posts as violations and for it I hope they kick me off of this board because posters like you make it worthless

Please login to post a reply
Bartender
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message