Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Financing
about 9 years ago
Re: Financing
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago

I have to agree shark, being long this stock is worse than watching grass grow. As I said before, its more a matter of credibility. as investors are just not buying into OMAG's valuation after this deal was signed. They need to find a way to convince the market of their new valuation. I think they will need to uplist and get a reputable analyst to make the market aware of what has happened here is real and what the target price should be for the stock. Something also has to be done to increase the liquidity of the stock. Maybe they need to employ the right IR firm to bring attention to the company. We just dipped below $2 again, which is inexusable, after all that has come together now. They need to create some interest! Cheers!

Please login to post a reply
crookedneck
City
Green Bay, WI
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/03/2014
Social Links