Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Warrants Extension
almost 10 years ago
Re: Warrants Extension
almost 10 years ago
Re: Warrants Extension
almost 10 years ago
in response to alfederici's message

As far as I am aware, the only news on the warrants are that they were extended to 6/30/2015 ... and that was announced a few months ago. Don't think there were any meaningful posts on the subject since.

Lower exercise price would be nice, but I don't think below $5 would make sense as that is a level that generally signifies "I'm NOT a penny stock anymore". And to get institutional interest, the stock will need to be > $5 and, I think, also traded on the NASDAQ (which is the plan). Once it gets the interest of the big boys and girls, it should trade up rather sharply in reflection (partially or 100%, take your pick) of the much greater book value.

So I don't see management entertaining a lower strike price. The warrants were designed, I believe, to reduce the dilutive impact to existing shareholders. It gets more float out there, with virtually all of the add'l float in existing shareholders' hands. And the realized (if sold) or unrealized (if held) gains from the $5 and $10 purchase prices should offset dilution.

Please login to post a reply
AltonG
City
Basking Ridge
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/17/2011
Social Links