Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
in response to clarktwayne's message
I believe those rules you asked about are still in effect for retail customers. Meaning that you and I must observe those rules except that I don't know if we could short any stock that is not marginable . Omag is not marginable, but those rules do not apply tp market makers, and the the big firms that lend out the stock, I believe earn the fee for lending stock out if it is in (street name) the brokers name. I am not certain if they would hold your stock in your own name as opposed to street name. If it were in your own name then you would have to give permission to lend it or decline as most of us would do. They other question is can Omagine register the shares and then have our firms mail us the certificates, that way they could not be shorted at all. Do they have a registrar, I believe that is who would issue shares in our own individual names.
Please login to post a reply
beachmaster
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message