Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
in response to JB011's message

... that the Registration Statement on Form S-1, together with all exhibits and amendments thereto (File No. 333-198008), as initially filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“ Commission ”) on August 8, 2014 and amended on September 23, 2014 (“ Registration Statement ”) be withdrawn effective immediately. The Company is seeking withdrawal of the Registration Statement in order to seek to amend the agreement between the Company and the selling shareholder. The Registration Statement has not been declared effective and none of the Company’s securities has been sold pursuant to the Registration Statement.

The above comments refer to the company's request to register 3,085,822 common shares to be sold to YA Global Master SPV Ltd under the long standing SEDA (Standby Equity Distribution Agreement). Looks like they're changing the original plan to issue more shares to YA in order to raise capital. Now that the DA is signed, and the expectation that shares will rise enough to trigger enough $5 warrants to be tapped to raise capital, it's not needed as much as before the DA was signed.

On another note, if I'm reading teh OTC site correctly, the shorts have to cover by 10/14 (someone verify for me?). If so, maybe we're only looking at another week of downside volatility. Hope I'm right!

Please login to post a reply
AltonG
City
Basking Ridge
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/17/2011
Social Links