Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
in response to bill4810's message

Thank you for putting on this interview. I think that it was helpful for possible new shareholders, who couldn't be bothered to do their own due diligence, reading the 10Qs and 8Ks the company has put out over the years. I was dissapointed that you didn't ask any questions (such as we requested) to help us, 11 year plus share holders, to get helpfull information, such as when and if Frank has any plans for a well respected company to put out analyst coverage/recommendations on the company, and if he is concidering plans to change the companies listing from the OTC to the American or Nasdaq Exchanges, so we can get out from these UTT(under the table)/ OTC market makers, and become a bone fides stock, which this excellent and punctilious company fully deserves.

(I am calling these OTC market makers, UTC market makers, as I have no other explanation for a stock, with 16 million shares outstanding, to trade over a million shares in three days, and only move the price 80 cents. They have to be freezing the stock at $2:40 to cover their shorts, at our expence.

Please login to post a reply
harrell
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/21/2006
Social Links
Private Message