Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Omagine That.
about 10 years ago

With the "imminent" signing of the DA, the imminence is imminentally imminent. I happen to know when the DA will be signed. I have studied and researched the historyof Oman, its customs and culture, and discovered that major annoucements are made on the 20th of a month. Here in the U.S., our lucky number is 7. Our lucky number in Oman is 20. On May 20, 2013, an announcement was made that the DA would be signed upon the return of the MOT from his 3 week vacatioin. On June 20, 2014, an announcement was made that the DA would be signed in 2-3 weeks. Oman is closed today and tomorrow but onSunday, July 20, 2014, I predict there will be a long awaited announcement. If I'm wrong, then August 20, and if not August 20, then September 20,usw.

Written with T-I-C.

Please login to post a reply
clarktwayne
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2013
Social Links