Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Good news
over 10 years ago
Re: Good news
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
in response to anitha1971's message

Anitha, afraid this is not increased volume ... it's fairly light and we shouldn't read anything into it.

That being said, we continue to wait. Am still a believer, but the delays are very disheartening. Management knows we all feel this way and are working dilligently to get to the closing. For what it's worth, the 8k (one of the last 2, I think) did say that the top guy at the MOT did say that he was willing to sign without the Krookie, but would add an amendment of sorts to incorporate it. Management has indicated that they may or may not sign the DA without the Krookie, but I suspect they may accept the minister's work around ... esp. if they feel the Krookie's completion is imminent. These are my thoughts, and not from management.

Please login to post a reply
AltonG
City
Basking Ridge
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/17/2011
Social Links