Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.

Qwerty,

One thing you aren't intelligent enough to understand are the laws put forth by Agoracom. That kind of post is going to get deleted, or worse - your account suspended, banned, etc. depending on what the mods decide to do with you.

As for the politcal topic that has distracted us from coming together and celebrating the fact that the stock has hit its $3 resistance and stayed there - I may be under 30, but I have never seen a pair of presidential candidates give me such little faith in them during an election year. Romney is not a surefire better choice (especially with his pension for being a pathological liar the likes of a Mid-20th century dictator), for the exception of the capital gains tax plan. However, a presidency is defined by more than just one law. As much I as I also lament the coming capital gains hike if Obama wins (Can we just reincarnate Lincoln or JFK? ha!), there is more to a presidency than just one aspect, this being capital gains. I personally wish for immense political reform on both sides. What we've become as a nation, politically and socially, is outright embarrassing and both Republican and Democratic presidents are responsible for it in the past 15 years. We are polarized, mean, and frankly less intelligent than we were 20 years ago. My generation is outright dog$&^!. I for one apologize, even though I can say with evidence that I am not the problem considering I am not orange, and every other word out of my mouth isn't, "bro."

Moving this discussion back to OMAGINE. We saw $3 today. Let's keep it here and hope the news is coming soon.

Does anyone want to lend me $50k? I have a stock at $3 thats going to reach 7 times as much. I'd like to retire early. Let me know if you can help me out, I can pay back the 50k plus 15% interest in 2 years. Thanks!

Please login to post a reply
AMars
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/15/2012
Social Links
Private Message