Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: Delete
almost 13 years ago
in response to edison's message

Most of those 4 years dealt with a lot of steps that had to get done ... and some of it early on had to do with OMAG's learning curve. Everyone's getting all hot since Q1's announcement and the Sept announcements ... as if all of a sudden we should expect the Omani's to suddenly do things on our time schedule. That has never happened. Never will. I don't mean to sound like your censor. Of course you have every right to post your views. My point is that I think you're complaints are premature. Quite honestly, you sound like your whining. You and everyone of us going into this investment were/are aware of the risks. It's a penny stock. This is a highly risky, speculative investment. We all know that. Personally, I don't need to be reminded of the obvious. You and I will either get very wealthy or very poor. This is not new news. That's my point. And I'm sorry if this offends you.

Please login to post a reply
AltonG
City
Basking Ridge
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/17/2011
Social Links