Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to risingstar's message

I've been keeping quiet for some time for a couple of reasons, one to see how things went by the end of the year, and two, to avoid being attacked by the resident guru on anything I said.  The problem this company has had for a couple years now is strictly execution on marketing and deal making.  I remember many worldwide trips to try and get a JV, but as it turns out, the restrictions on the deal cut off those funders.  The science is great, and I truly believe in the prospects, but if the parameters were so great, somebody would have jumped on a measely 2M investment a long time ago.  Huge amount to gain if right.  Trump has nothing to do with it.  Another smokescreen to kill time for us shareholders, whose value was diminished by dilution by another 5-7% over the past quarter.  Again, for the fourth time on this forum I will bring this up;  back in the summer, the private placement was announced for all of us plebes.  Just a few days after that announcment, management decided (without shareholder vote, unlike the 5B share increase vote) to extend officers options/warrans for another 3 years, to the tune of over 93M shares.  They didn't have to put up a penny to get that extention.  I guess they expected the PP to go better and make a quick buck on the eventual and extended bump in share price.  So while we were coaxed into put more money into a PP to fund drilling, the officers couldn't be bothered.  No insider buying in years!  They had 3 years to execute plans on those options and warrants, but since they failed, why not another 3 years for free!  Just imagine if they had to pony up just half that number of shares in our PP conditions.  We would have had enough funds (with the money we put in) for 2-3 drill holes months ago.  And the conditions of the private placement terms are not really attractive considering where the share price has been for the past 3 months.  I'd rather just buy shares on the market, which I did today at .0014 (yippee), and keep praying.  And if you read up on the quarterly, its interesting that our CEO and a new member on the board got new! options/warrants with an exercise price of .003 that extend for 10 years.... Let me repeat, 10 years!  Can I participate in that too, while I'm paying for this company to stay afloat?  And I don't care about more claims in Utah, nor North Pipes, which we got rid of 95% of our claims because again of a failed deal.  If we have the golden goose at Hay, we should put as much money as possible to drill arguably the only property that can save this stock.  I tuned out of JB's interviews now since the last big presentation was about a cool drilling truck thing last spring/summer.  Between all the officers with millions of options/warrants, you would think they would at least want to take a risk between them for hundreds of thousands like us in order to get 10's of millions later.  Leave the trump talk out of it, deals could have been done for years now.  And what exactly have these officers getting a free ride over the past 5 years done anyway?  You would think with no drilling we would submit our 10Q's on time without having having to submit a 15 day extention every quarter.  Does the accountant not have millions of options too?  But at least according to the last interview, JB and the company is going to fully!!! focus on funding next year.  Good to hear.  Go team.

Please login to post a reply
DShamen
City
Richmond
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/15/2015
Social Links