Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to WillyburgD's message

Good morning Willie.  What i have learned from 2008 (?), not a question,  How to lose lots of money fast!  How it must have felt to survive thru the "Great Depression"!  That nothing is what it appears or seems!  HOPE is right around the corner, perhaps this one as it seems the best last chance!  You can have the best claims in the WORLD and go broke!  That where "IF" there is a will there is a way!!!!!!!  Canada got great news today on the "OIL scenairo"  2 giant piplines are to open up bringing in great cash flo to CANADA.  This could spill out to the USA inre: mining, side effcect to the interconected markets of homeland Ca and USA.  Spinoff effcects are Tsunamis.  1 spin off is the effect of the "TESLA auto plant"  like it or whatever, Jr mineral Companies are jockying for the BEST findes nearest to "TESLA" to be their lifelong feed stock for Tesla.  These Jr. "Tsunamies"  could/or will have a gigantic economic impact for Jr's as long as the trend heads forward.  So yes i think the corner we are now turning is the end of the LINE of the 2008 trackline.  We might be there already and not even know it.  IMO these actions occuring spell a very POSITIVE window for LBSR and like a giant DAM busting loose, I THINK SO!  We shall see.  My optamisim is raising DAILY as of post elections.

Please login to post a reply
smokingreen
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links
Private Message