Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to WillyburgD's message

Personally, I think its a very good question. I was thinking the same as well. The private placement offer was very specific with its guidelines. People that put up money deserve action or communication, one way or another! And I would think that people that participated, thinking it was for two months max, would at least earn a press release saying it would be extended, or an update on how it was going! Its a fiduciary right given to all us common shareholders. I've been with this company for half a dozen years, and believe in the science behind everything they say, but their timetables. Whether it be an asia trip, middle east trip, north pipes deal, things always come months after us as shareholders expect them.... only based on their words. One thing that I wish someone would bring up, is that warrants were extended for another three years for basically officers and directors. No shareholder vote required for that one I guess. The point of warrants (options if the company was in better standing) is to reward those that put the company on the map and make it prosper over time. Those warrants are for tens of millions of shares per participant that will be dilutive to us common folk. So, since things didn't materialize over the pass 3 years, lets just give another 3 years to dilute in the future with no further current investment. No harm, no foul to those insiders. I've been buying shares for those 3 years thinking many things would happen. I haven't seen one reported insider trade during that time. I'm wondering if we all participated in the private placement, and things are delayed for gov. reasons or global circumstances, will all of us get a free 3 years on our warrants too in the future? Probably not. I believe in the assets, but the execution to get us to the promised land has been lacking for years. Q and A's are informative and get me excited, but please keep your word on timetables. Go team!!!

Please login to post a reply
DShamen
City
Richmond
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/15/2015
Social Links