Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.

Hi All LBSR shareholders

I hope I'm Very wrong about it but last JB post here was about a month and a half.
Like a junior Quiet Period compared to last one.
Now we have the OK from the ASLD to go ahead with any kind of Operations at HM.
We also have the all necesary Drilling Permits and the ASWR permits too.
According to JB we just need those two famous Millions dollars to start the drillings.
How good it will be for all of us that when he comes back with a news is that the drillings
funds are in hand and with the exact dates to start it.
VP said here that for him the lbsr share price will never goes down to 0.0016 and it is at
0.0022 now not too far away of his predictions but hope it will never goes that down again.
It has been a long time that the price of lbsr shares do not goes up to half of a cent.
I can't wait to see it at least at a full Cent and keep climbing high high high.

lvargas from South Florida almost Huricane season here.

Please login to post a reply
lvargas
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2013
Social Links
Private Message