Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to NLFD58's message

Noticed this A.M. in a read on FCX that they sold a chunk of their major holding in House to a fellow shareholder. HINT,,their mines are considered as Corporate jewels. Notice that their mine sold a billion dollars in house so as not to loose control of a very valuble piece of RE right here in AZ, LBSR is not too far down the road from that asset. Let us look at their inventory in Arazona for a moment. There AZ mines list are, Morenci,Bagdad, Seritta,Miami, Safford. The list shows that AZ geology certainly is an hotbed of minerals. In fact AZ is just behind South America in Copper production. Whilst FCX is making moves to protect their AZ asset the Morenci, LBSR is working on an earlier stage of getting discovery of possible pressence of valuable Mineral ores based on very Proven methodologies that reveal a great potential in yet to be drilled annomolies. From considering their neighbor FCX, i would say the chances of hitting good ore there in Copper rich Cochese County AZ are very very excellent. Likelyhood of getting another "HOLE in ONE" 100% affirmative in my opinion. After our silent era i would not want to be absent from "JB&BOD"/LBSR as a shareholder, period! oops .......

Please login to post a reply
smokingreen
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links
Private Message