Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to Wesley's message

I really think it not too surprising. We anticipate drilling soon. The interviews have put into good context all the recent positive geological and geochemical information that has been reported in recent communications. And the additional piece that needed to fall into place was further reassurance that there would be funds available to allow the planned drilling to commence as planned. I believe JB's comments regarding a "quiet period" coupled with his rumminations about the "machinations" regarding funding have provided that piece. It is what has boosted confidence and optimism that the drills will finally- and successfully- begin spinning. I believe this is the impetus for this early beginning of a rise in the PPS. I hesitate to call it a "run", since to me, that implies a transient up and down based on positive news, but not necessarily substantive developments. I would like to think that is this more than that- that now- or soon- there will be a sustained and substantial change in the price range based on the unfolding of a long and continuing story of discovery, confirmation and long term development. I believe this is just the beginning.

Please login to post a reply
HKipp
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/15/2009
Social Links
Private Message