Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to MaybeSoon's message

I would imagine that the drilling announcement and subsequent announcements have contributed to the somewhat higher PPS, but it is offset I think by the fact that this has gone on so long and had lots of dilution, which means the bounce from this is less than it otherwise would be. I agree that it will go significantly higher upon positive drilling results, and higher yet once a partner is announced for the longer term.

I wonder if it will dip back down again through the next 30 days due to the quiet period since many may wonder about the lack of news during that time and take the wrong message from it if they aren't reading sites like this. If so, I wouldn't take that as anything to worry about.

Please login to post a reply
Wesley
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/05/2014
Social Links
Private Message