Intertainment Media

Connecting people with brands, Intertainment Media is a Rich Media Applications leader, focused on delivering solutions enabling clients to power enhanced branding, loyalty initiatives and consumer engagement

It seems to me that Telus is really making a serious effort and taking big strides towards improving and maximizing customer service quality and efficiencies... Telus, along with OpenSpan, will be hosting a webinar to feature their Agent Desktop improvements, on Aug 22nd... I don't anticipate Ortsbo being mentioned as there are likely certain non-disclosure agreements in place until Telus decides to fully integrate Ortsbo into all of their Agent Desktops... Of course, that is just my honest opinion.

Here's what they've just recently announced...

http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130820-905034.html

Anything can happen right now. INT is a volatile and high risk investment, do your own due diligence, make your own decisions, and learn to live with them if they don't go your way. Fear can be a valuable advisor as well as a weapon used by another, to cloud your judgement. Learning to recognize the subtle difference between the two will serve you well.

Good luck to all legitimate investors.

Lockheed

Please login to post a reply
Lockheed
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined