Intertainment Media

Connecting people with brands, Intertainment Media is a Rich Media Applications leader, focused on delivering solutions enabling clients to power enhanced branding, loyalty initiatives and consumer engagement
in response to really_in_to_it's message

IMO, S&P decision a badly needed vote of confidence for a stock that has sufferred from it's own potential.

I was one of the idiots who started buying in @ $2.50. I didn't realize @ 45 million shares purchased for 10 cents were about to become free-trading on May 13 and early June.

040 is finally selling (in theory) and the Apple App. is very important with the dominance they are getting in the smart phone market.

IMO, the soon to be released financials will not show enough revenue to make people see the potential of this company. All the better for me, as I plan to accumulate as much of INT as my salary is capable of. If they sold all 10 million copies of 040 the proceeds would be greater than the current market cap of the company, that is the POTENTIAL of INT.

IMO it's only a question of time before we see a $5 share price. How much higher a SP, I can only dream, retirement dreams. IMO, the "Seeking Alpha Shorting Thugs" will attack again. I keep extremely high Asks on all my shares, to make them unavailable for shorting.

I have not lost a dime on INT, I still hold all my shares and will acquire more. I may not return here as one spammer makes it as annoying as stockhouse, but you can't put him on ignore.

Good luck to all the INT longs, Schmid

Please login to post a reply
schmid
City
Edmonton
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2009