Intertainment Media

Connecting people with brands, Intertainment Media is a Rich Media Applications leader, focused on delivering solutions enabling clients to power enhanced branding, loyalty initiatives and consumer engagement
Re: .80
over 13 years ago
in response to sambone's message

sambone, i meant no offence in my post, i just notice that when 2 posters on the NOT board do what you and jerrio do, usually the poster who is new, or not a hub leader gets his posts deleted, moved to off topic, or moved to off topic with the content removed..

that is my point, you guys have been at it for weeks, and yet all your posts are still on the main part of the board, not one of the hub leaders on this board have told either of you to let it go, or moved all your stuff to off topic, i wonder why that is, maybe its just the hub leader on the NOT board that has issues with other people

basically, i see that each board on agoracom is not "policed" in the same manner, which i think is not the way it should be done.

and i agree alot of posts are not On topic, but when some hub leaders have it in for you, they make it there goal to have you removed, or banned from agoracom for their own personal pleasure, and you point out that you are doing no different than what the hub leader has done in the past and present, as well as all the regular posters, but when a hub leader has it in for you...you are basically on your own, then you get the regular posters who do at times have usefull information backing the hub leader that wants you out, without any real knowledge of how this hub leader is breaking the agoracom rules on his/her own, and when they are shown how the hub leader is breaking the rules, they do not acknowledge it..

anyway, my post was not against you, just trying to make a point, hopefully some others on here feel the same way, if they are still here, lucky i have thick skin, so i can play this game(until they do eventually ban me)..hehehe

but most just give up, trying to fight the system, I DONT GIVE UP , EVER

cheers, now im going back outside its a beautiful day, and the U.S open is on

cheers

Please login to post a reply
mmss
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined