Intertainment Media

Connecting people with brands, Intertainment Media is a Rich Media Applications leader, focused on delivering solutions enabling clients to power enhanced branding, loyalty initiatives and consumer engagement
in response to AGORACOM-GT's message

What strikes me most is the 48-mil financing:

- Major US firm + Alpha North + Mgmnt .....Sprott already connected

Just may be we're setting up for some surprise. Shorters may be trapped here and would have to come out swinging much harder but many attempts have failed. IMHO it's beginning to create a positive effect for me.

Volume dries up...great people not willing to depart and also a lot of trading took part above the 1.50 mark. I continue to see progress, then why should I be concern. May be we will see new applications for INT technologies being used by other companies.

David seems to be a very dedicated guy, even to his shareholders and as he stated before he may have a few surprises. It's time we promote one of our own and give them all the support they need.

He has the best promoters in the business: Gene and Abramson. Sure they have asked all the tough questions prior to getting involved. SCG also seems to be on a good path lately...may be both should go on a date :)

Please login to post a reply
famar
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2005
Social Links