Intertainment Media

Connecting people with brands, Intertainment Media is a Rich Media Applications leader, focused on delivering solutions enabling clients to power enhanced branding, loyalty initiatives and consumer engagement
in response to famar's message

We were in this situation just two weeks ago and I lost big time on the subsequent drop and David Lucatch's late news release (I literally sold 2 minutes before it came out). I bought back but have lots of ground to recover but it has been looking promising. I've no idea how the market will respond to this one - it is after the BNN interviews which may help to support the positive. I'll compose a response to the article and may consult a corporate lawyer who is a friend for a no fee counsel. In the meantime I'm not going to worry about it, I think the way the stock traded while coming down from being overbought and with a lot of selling pressure was very positive - no panic selling and yesterday the selling volume was decreased. A couple more days like that and the stock should be ready to make gains again.

Please login to post a reply
TegsPal
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/19/2010
Social Links
Private Message