Intertainment Media

Connecting people with brands, Intertainment Media is a Rich Media Applications leader, focused on delivering solutions enabling clients to power enhanced branding, loyalty initiatives and consumer engagement
in response to AGORACOM-GT's message

David Lucatch on blog

I spent most of my week in Vancouver showing off Ortsbo. The reaction to the platform and Intertainment was excellent. Later in the upcoming week I’m off to LA to show the entertainment community Ortsbo.

The momentum continues to build and we are diligently working to improve the platform (download times are down significantly), get Ortsbo for Outlook ready for commercial release and work on a few surprises.

We are also listening to all the comments, great suggestions and yes, even the bashers, as we want all our stakeholders to give us (hopefully) honest feedback.

Some of the comments I see here make me laugh as they border on, well, total nonsense. We’re shareholders. We’ve invested in the good times and bad and we have the same aspirations as all the shareholders, we want to build value.

Many people are sending us emails asking questions that we can’t answer, mainly about future events or market activity. Please remember that we are governed by rules.

Remember to do your own due diligence and consult a professional advisor.

Keep on posting…

Please login to post a reply
Moneytospend
City
Burk's Falls, Ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2009