Grizzly Discoveries Inc.

Greenwood Gold Project Rock Samples Yield Up to 55.3 g/t.(Sept 9/09) Project area surrounds a number of historic mines, that produced in excess of 178,000 ounces (oz) of gold (Au), 723,000 oz of silver (Ag) and 80 million pounds of copper (Cu) between 1900 and 1962.
in response to Swamp Donkey's message

News would be nice. I suspect we will see gold assays in the near term (next few weeks, I hope, which should be possible based on the relatively small number of holes and when the first set was finished). I hope Griz doesn't wait until ALL assays are back otherwise it could be a while. Does anyone know if they are finished drilling at Dayton?

As far as the potash goes, I got the impression that potash will be a serious focus for this year, starting with the new lands, but since the claims have not been formally approved (at time of the NR) I suspect it would be considered bad form to lay out your specific plans for something you don't really have. Griz did say what was "recommended" for exploration, though...

All my opinion of course, but a good gold intercept or two and some solid potash exploration underway, and these days of low share price and lower volume will be something we laugh about.

Please login to post a reply
ChrisB
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/01/2009
Social Links