Grizzly Discoveries Inc.

Greenwood Gold Project Rock Samples Yield Up to 55.3 g/t.(Sept 9/09) Project area surrounds a number of historic mines, that produced in excess of 178,000 ounces (oz) of gold (Au), 723,000 oz of silver (Ag) and 80 million pounds of copper (Cu) between 1900 and 1962.
in response to arycks's message

This company's IPO was $.30 in 2004. That is probably why the Griz is buying at these low prices. This is cheap stock in a company that has 3 huge land positions in Diamonds, Potash, and Copper, Platinum, and Gold. I'm buying all I can afford also. I bought large in PP's last year at $0.45 and am averaging down right now at $0.24- $0.30. As the news release recently said, the geologists and crews have been on the ground for 2 weeks and the drill crew will mobilize to start mid June on two new discovery areas. Drilling was successful in proving that gold is present in the two properties last year and enabled the geological structure and composition to be mapped for the next stage. Those properties now await a bigger budget to prove historical high grades possibly thru a JV with a major. The issued stock at just over 26m shares will make this stock price rise very quickly with news. We are heading into a 10-20 year commodity boom due to lack of new mines in the past 20. The Merit Mine will re-open soon and it is proof that mineable grades are present as long a s the commodity prices hold up.

Anyone that wants information should call the Grizzly office at 780-693-2365 and I'm sure that the Griz would be more than happy to update you as he does for me on a regular basis. He loves to talk to investors, especially ones that hold his stock.

Without Prejudice

HM

Please login to post a reply
Hotmuck
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007