Gold Bullion Development Corp.

Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM The next "Cadillac Trend" discovery

My intuition was saying awhile back that Frank and his team could be thinking of going into open pit production themselves.

Frank was in Australia recently, probably discussing mining equipment to do a large open pit mine operation. Along with that discussion imho, they discussed the extraction of other minerals--ie silver copper, zinc, etc--which we should see some assay results soon, Frank did mention this in his last interview.

The environmental impact study news today probably means Frank is thinking of going into a large open pit production facility imho.

Guess what you need for a large tonnage, open pit gold mine production facility---H2O--yes water.

To cancel the permit from 2006 that probably only included a certain area, now has to be expanded to include the "Whole Eastern Extension. This is spectular...

Hydrography---science of surveying and charting seas, lakes, rivers, etc.

hydrology--science of the properties of water, esp. of it's movement in relation to land.

If you look at GBB main website and look at the picture of the old Granada site, there is plenty of water there...

They will be joined by two hydrogeological experts who will be producing a separate hydrogeological study. Both reports are expected to be completed by the spring of next year.

It does take some time for the governmental studies and permits, however Frank and his team are on top of things...

Well done team...I think we could see news before opening bell...my intuition again..whenever is ok to.

mintaka

Please login to post a reply
mintaka
City
Southwest of Calgary - Foothills of the Rocky Mountains
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/06/2010