Gold Bullion Development Corp.

Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM The next "Cadillac Trend" discovery
in response to money75's message

You have a great thought there in regards to the deep hole, that is twice as deep as I believe GR-10-17.---150 metres I think. and had 65 metres @ 1.2 grams

I think it is to a depth of 365 metres and why would you keep drilling to that depth if there wasn't mineralization???

I had to go back and search for the correct facts--this is from July 13 news release

Key word again...porphyry...that is a hidden message folks...and fine grain gold in between the quartz vein material....

If that hole to a depth of 365 metres has mineralization in it...the stock soars...

I'm so excited...!!!

While one Landdrill International Inc. rig is handling infill drilling at 30-metre spacing within the LONG Bars Zone Preliminary Block Model, the other drill rig is in the Phase 1 east-northeast discovery area in an effort to further define the extent of mineralization near surface and below 150 metres vertical depth in this part of the LONG Bars Zone. Drilling in this promising area has totaled nearly 4,000 metres (17 holes) so far and is consistently intersecting multiple zones of altered feldspar porphyry, favorable for gold mineralization, along with some quartz veining in all directions surrounding discovery hole GR-10-17. Visible gold has been observed in a few of the holes.

Drilling is gradually pushing east of GR-10-17 as GENIVAR, Gold Bullion’s geological consultant, continues to test a number of auriferous structures contained within a wide, east-west trending zone of shearing, alteration and quartz veining. In a significant development, GENIVAR has planned a deep hole (365 metres vertical depth) 176 metres east-southeast of GR-10-17. Drilling of this target, which would be the deepest hole drilled so far by Gold Bullion at Granada, is expected to commence within the next day or two and is designed to confirm an extension of altered zones that have been discovered in other Phase 2 holes 75 metres to the northwest and southwest, respectively.

Please login to post a reply
mintaka
City
Southwest of Calgary - Foothills of the Rocky Mountains
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/06/2010
Social Links