Gold Bullion Development Corp.

Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM The next "Cadillac Trend" discovery

I was reviewing the news release and I read ..This hole, at the eastern edge of the Company's 2,800 metre programn, was "collared" 103 metres southeast of GR-10-15--remembering that GR-10-15 and GR-10-14, are reversed on the map if I remember correctly.

The "KEY" here, in my opinion is, if they collared the hole to 103 metres, it is very apparent this is where they want to come back to drill deeper and it is still open at depth. There is no mention that I can see of any other holes being collared.

I would bet that is where Gold Bullion Development Corp will do there first drilling when they start their extensive phase 3 drilling program to prove up more awesome mineralization. This is all my opinion and we all look forward to the next assay results soon.

Has anyone noticed that the remaining 11 holes to be announced are exactly the number on the holes on the west side of the drilling map on the website and is a step out of approximately 600 metres from the old Granada site--check it out--

If we hit here..open pit --large tonnage--blue sky

Goodnite to all longs and GBB management.

mintaka

Please login to post a reply
mintaka
City
Southwest of Calgary - Foothills of the Rocky Mountains
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/06/2010