dynaCERT Inc

The World's First Class 8 Certified H2 On-board Injection System Fuel Efficient and Clean Emissions

I've been watching this stock and particularly this discussion forum for several months and offer the following comments.

Individuals that have "supposedly” so much invested would be better served by bolstering the company then slamming the efforts of those trying to make the company a success.

If you’ve made a bad investment (and I’ve made plenty) why on earth would you go back and do it again, then publicly announce it and expect the investing community to consider that your comments have any merit?

According to the NVCA: “It is estimated that 40 percent of venture backed companies fail; 40 percent return moderate amounts of capital; and only 20 percent or less produce high returns. It is the small percentage of high return deals that are most responsible for the venture capital industry consistently performing above the public markets”.

Ask yourself where does this company place and did you know the above before investing in this market?

I have not decided one way or the other to invest in this company, but to date, the comments made in this forum haven’t influenced my decision one way or the other. Being on the outside looking in it appears on the surface that the most comments being made are by parties with ulterior motives or out of just plain ignorance.

Only the poster knows the answer to that!

Please login to post a reply
NoVentNoGain
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/07/2010
Social Links
Private Message