dynaCERT Inc

The World's First Class 8 Certified H2 On-board Injection System Fuel Efficient and Clean Emissions
in response to Doit's message

I can't believe some of the postings I've been reading...especially on the other board.

They're out for Wayne's and Jr's head on a stick...ALREADY. Holy cow....how long has it been....they haven't even warmed up their chairs yet. Ya...I know....Jr's been in the seat before...(and I'm not his biggest fan either)...but I have to be honest about it.....I know he couldn't do his job before with the big oaf breathing down his neck! Anybody that thinks that 6 YEARS of Fairfull destruction can be cleaned up in 2 minutes has got rocks in their head. That idiot totalled the Company from one end to the other....it's worse than Haiti. Give them a break. I Hope to heck that they DO NOT read these boards, because it would be discouraging.

Guys are claiming that G2 is out there, installed, units flying off the shelves...and they're whining that there aren't any news releases? Gee.....I wonder why. Why in the heck wouldn't they announce that????? The days of secret stuff are over......Tommy "Secret Man" Fairfull got canned, along with the rest of his kin. Rumours, ...that's all they are.....tons of em! Has anybody seen one on a truck? Or just a friend of a friend of a cousins paperboy thought maybe, he heard a story about it. There is no reason on Earth that IF there was any good news at all...to report, than they would do it. So no release means.....No NEWS!

One guy over on the other board said the other day "Time for PBG to be notified" Ya...there's a good idea....blow that deal. Maybe he should notify them ...that he's an Idiot!

I'm as tired and frustrated as the next guy....trust me, I'm dying for a little crumb. But you wanna focus your anger and frustration where it should be....go after Fairfull. He made this mess....and continues to do so by selling off his Free shares for 3 cents at our expense.

Let these guys do their job....in peace....for a while....they just might pull this off!

Please login to post a reply
H2Ojoe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message