dynaCERT Inc

The World's First Class 8 Certified H2 On-board Injection System Fuel Efficient and Clean Emissions

I'm hearing that the new generation Jetstar is being installed in the US on Pepsi trucks. No official NR to confirm. If this is so then the large trading volume before Christmas needs to be investigated, once again the company stand a chance of having their collars felt by the authorities. When will they learn, should these rumours be true? Of course Jerry won't comment on rumours, just like Tom wouldn't..........

Hoffman is already listed on SEDI as an insider. Hultink is not, yet he's been an official insider for MUCH longer that Wayne. This can't be right and I have asked Jerry why John isn't listed, he told me "it takes time". Wayne must obviously have faster computer or mailman then?

Stockhouse is alive, and not much of it is good. We've been fairly calm over here but it appears that there may be an uprising soon on the other board.

The second Town Hall Meeting hasn't materialised.

The page on the dynamicfuels.com for the USA dealer gives us this:

Hydrogen Fuel Systems Inc., Novi
1-877-846-0724
jim@hydrogenfs.com

which is obviously BS. When you do get to the HFS website from www.hydrogenleasinginc.com you end up at a temporary site which has no valid links. You have to manually take the "tempsite" portion of the address out to get to the real site. Somebody needs to get a grip on the websites and make them work. Or maybe they don't want us calling the install centres..........(http://www.hydrogenfs.com/installcenters.php)

There are other worrying things that I've heard today but I need to see if anyone else has heard similar before I comment further.

I think it's pretty obvious that something is going on. There were about 7 million shares traded in December at an average 3.5c. Cannacord bought fairly large chunks. If you average the SP over 2008, before the revolving door was installed on the corner office, it's about 14c. So even if we recover to 2008 levels that's a huge profit. Another contract on a new machine which sells for less and has a higher margin could send the SP much, much higher. If only we could see ALL the insider transactions, wouldn't that be interesting???

Please login to post a reply
richpickins
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/14/2007
Social Links
Private Message