Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

Good Thursday morning to the holders of ZEN. I got to thinking the other day about things we would like answers to. One of the questions I would like Mara to be able to answer is ..... of the 42 or so NDA's that were evaluating ZEN graphite, how many have fallen by the wayside and visa versa how many perhaps new NDA's have joined the ranks. I am sure some of the original interested parties have left as the product just didn't work out for their specific needs or the costs were perhaps too great to fully explore and evaluate all the testing they required. Maybe they are still testing? There could be any number of reasons that they may have dropped out. The other side of the coin is that we may have some new interest as the news has developed on the radar about it's use in the graphene sphere and nano technology. I don't think this bit of news either way would be either detrimental or enhancing as far as share value. It would just be an interesting bit of knowledge in my opinion. Have a great day on the markets and especially for our beloved ZEN. the deputy

Please login to post a reply
the deputy
City
Stirling
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2007
Social Links