Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

Good Pre-election Monday morning. It will be interesting to see the outcome of who will lead our biggest trading partner by the end of tomorrow. The outcome may change the trade and the values of many of our Canadian assets either positively or negatively.Time will tell on these fronts. The question I have is this. It has been about two months since we garnered some federal funding to get on with a prefeasibility metallurgical testing program. Since there has been metallurgical testing of some sort already done, what new testing is in the works under this program and what time frame is needed to get results? Are we looking at next week, next month or next year? I personally have no idea of the procedures of testing or exactly what is being tested for. What new is to be discovered in this process? I am sure some of you smart investors can help me with an explanation and perhaps a time frame of some sort as to how long these procedures normally take. Thanks and have a great day all. the deputy

Please login to post a reply
the deputy
City
Stirling
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2007
Social Links