Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Fluffy the Cat's message

=)

I never have been a ZEN.V opponent or anything alike; always stated that I prefer a differentiated discussion to a ... "everything will work out" attitude. Simply because I have seen too much (founded companies myself) - and got burned myself too often investing in public stock - especially in (junior) resource/exploration companies.

The statistics don´t lie - and it is actually extremely hard to succeed. The ratio is somewhere near ~ 1-2.%.

FCSMF (Focus Graphite) is an excellent example. Trippled from 0.06 to 0.18 within five months - now back to 0.06 .. this is what happens to low volume traded stocks day in and day out - they are being (mis)used as trading vehicles by institutionals - and moved into the direction needed. Has nothing to do with fundamentals ... but it´s not illegal thus happening.

Zen.v has something of special value I hope - but even after ~4 years it is very, very, very early.

And I am especially cautios as to what (and what not) was achieved in this time, which clearly is rather an alarming sign to me.

Please login to post a reply
tranquille
City
EU
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/14/2008
Social Links